Tip: The quickest, easiest and most convenient way to cook our pizza bases to perfection is with our Pizzeria Pro Oven - cooks pizzas in just 4 minutes!
1. Pizza Storage & Preparation
For best results, we highly suggest you thaw our pizza bases before cooking. However, if you choose to cook our pizza bases from frozen, please dedicate additional cooking time.
- Option 1- Thaw our pizza base at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Option 2 - Thaw our pizza base gradually in a refrigerator overnight. Do not leave them thawed for more than 72 hours as they may absorb the moisture.
Once our pizza base has completely defrosted, remove it from its shrink-wrap packaging with a sharp tool and add your desired toppings.
Tip: Never overload your pizza with toppings, or add excessive cheese. This may cause the ingredients to fall onto the stone base and damage the oven.
2. Cooking Instructions
Our pizza bases can be cooked in any oven! If cooking with your complimentary Dough Tribe Pizzeria Pro, please refer to the information below.
- Set temperature dial to 3 with the lid closed for 8 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature dial to 2.5 before cooking.
- Cook your 6" focaccia pizzas for 2 minutes.
- Cook your 7", 9" and 12" pizza bases for 4 minutes.
Cooked Pizza Checklist
- The cheese has melted and is slightly brown in colour.
- The pizza crust edge is crisp to the touch.
- When lifting the pizza, the centre base is stable and crispy.
- Your toppings have melted into your cheese.
3. Operations, Safety & Cleaning (Pizzeria Pro Only)
When you are not continuously cooking your pizzas, we recommend putting the oven in Standby Mode.
- Leave oven lid open with temperature resting at setting 2.5.
- Or, close the oven lid and reduce the temperature to setting 1.
- Always switch off the oven and unplug it from the electrical outlets after the final use.
- Do not touch the oven surface when it is turned on.
- Only handle the oven using the heat resistance handles on the top and sides.
Once you have finished cooking your pizzas for the day, give the oven's pizza stone a light scraping to ensure any excess ingredients or residual food is removed.
Note: Do not allow pizza toppings to touch the stone base as it can damage the stone.
We recommend deep cleaning your stone oven once a week to maintain a healthy and sanitised working area.
- Turn oven temperature to setting 3 for 30 minutes with the lid closed.
- Turn the oven off and wait for it to cool down.
- Using the pizza flipper, scrape off residual food and wipe clean.